Tax and accounting advices
Objectives of advisory services:
The current law is subjected to continuous changes and does not give unambiguous answers to many disputable questions. Often, it is difficult to calculate your taxes, optimize tax liabilities and monitor the changes in tax laws using your own resources.
Usually, we offer our opinion on a subject under advice in the form of official reply from the auditing firm which you may refer to in your interactions with tax authority, vendors, customers, investors and other organizations and individuals. All of our conclusions are confirmed by the references to applicable regulations and common business practice.
- Advices with regard to proper drafting of the documents as between organizations.
- Advices pertaining to accounting and tax reporting, personnel training, computerization, acquisition of non-financial assets and other areas of accounting and tax laws.
- Implementation of new accounting document forms: invoices, sales ledger, purchase ledger and ledgers of invoices received and issued, etc.
- Explanation of the document submitting procedures for off-site inspection.
- Analysis and preparation of information in the form of recommendations, advices and explanations pertaining to legal, organizational and administrative issues, taxation, accounting, etc.
- Interaction with inspectorates of the Federal Tax Service.
- Accounting record keeping and preparation of reports.
- Optimization of tax payments, taxation base planning.
- Review of documents (drafts, contracts).
- Applicable tax law enforcement.